Plants and Men, a shared history
This module includes
- conferences given by specialists in agronomy, anthropology, ethnobiology, genetics, sociology and politics;
- practical exercises to do alone or in small groups, indoors;
- direct interaction with farmers, during field visits.
Through this module, participants will :
- understand why it is necessary to study plants in their social and cultural contexts;
- see how to concretely practice a reflexive and ethical approach in their research.
The module "Plants and Men, a shared history" is a pluridiscplinary master-level module (in French).
Next session: September 2018 at Montpellier University.
It is organized by AGAP and DIADE units and farmer's organizations.