Plants and Men, a shared history
This module includes
- conferences given by specialists in agronomy, anthropology, ethnobiology, genetics, sociology and politics;
- practical exercises to do alone or in small groups, indoors;
- direct interaction with farmers, during field visits.
Through this module, participants will :
- understand why it is necessary to study plants in their social and cultural contexts;
- see how to concretely practice a reflexive and ethical approach in their research.
The module "Plants and Men, a shared history" is a pluridiscplinary doctoral module. It takes place over a full week.
Next session : 20 to 24 November 2017 in Montpellier.
It is organized by AGAP, CEFE and DIADE units.